SOCOMUSA.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wtf wtf wtf 1.3!

2 posters

Go down

wtf wtf wtf 1.3! Empty wtf wtf wtf 1.3!

Post  DaJoKa Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:18 am

wtf wtf wtf update 1.3 wt mother fing f
DaJoKa
DaJoKa
Rank UP!
Rank UP!

Back to top Go down

wtf wtf wtf 1.3! Empty Re: wtf wtf wtf 1.3!

Post  MistaBaloo Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:59 am

Today, I would like to update you on some of the odds and ends within the 1.30 update.

First, I wanted to mention that the 1.30 update contains fixes for over 100 issues; some big and some small. We've been very busy fixing as many issues as possible in addition to adding the new features contained within the 1.30 update. The 1.30 update is more stable than 1.20, has a lot of the framerate/lag hitches fixed and many gameplay issues resolved. This update should resolve a good number of issues which players are experiencing.

I also wanted to share the following screenshot with you.

We've added the room name and game name to the PSN presence data. I should note, this implementation is not perfect. Unfortunately, the PSN only allows 21 characters for the presence data. When you have long room names and long game names the text will be clipped at 21 characters. This is a limitation of the PS3 SDK/System Software and there is nothing we can do about it. We are petitioning the team at SCEI to allow more characters for the presence data but there is no guarantee that they will accept our request and even if they did it would require a PS3 firmware update and would not be done for several months. We are looking at adding this presence data and allowing you to join your friends' games directly from the friends list within SOCOM: Confrontation in a future SOCOM: Confrontation update.

One last thing, some players right fully pointed out that the Lefty control config was still incorrect in the screenshot we provided in a previous 1.30 Update blog post. Here's the correct screenshot Smile.

Regards,

Seth Luisi
Director of Development
Sony Computer Entertainment America

look they added so you can see where your friends are playing!!! i hope it is out soon!

MistaBaloo
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  DaJoKa Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:40 pm

effin retarted been like a month i think
DaJoKa
DaJoKa
Rank UP!
Rank UP!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum